Reserve a Mallorca jet ski rental to explore the pristine beaches and coves at your own pace! Half-day, full-day, and multi-day jet ski rentals are available.
Jet Ski Tour – Cala Millor
- Price per jet ski 2 people maximum
Explore the coast of Mallorca on a jet ski tour
Discover one of the experiences that you cannot miss in Mallorca. Get to know the idyllic corners that hide our island with a rush of adrenaline that will make your experience are the most memorable of your vacation!
Go to coves and beaches inaccessible by land, where the water is a turquoise few have seen, all with the new Yamaha VX Cruiser bikes, our next-generation 110hp jet ski that guarantees a safe, first-class experience.
Artá Caves Tour
We depart from Cala Millor to the North, skirting the coast and taking in the views of beaches, caves, and pine trees as we pass through Cañamel, visiting places where large ships cannot go. We reach the beautiful Cap Vermell, with its impressive entrance to the Artá Caves. After looking for a good place to take a refreshing swim (if sea conditions permit), and enjoying our surroundings, we return to Cala Millor.
Creek Morlanda Tour
We depart from Cala Millor to the South, riding along the Cala Millor and Punta de n’Amer coast to reach an old quarry in Sa Coma where we stop to visit the Sa Coma and S’Illot beaches. Finally, we reach Morlanda Cove and Rafalino Cove (virign cove), where we take a nice swim to cool off before returning to Cala Millor.
- Insurance, life vests, gasoline, monitors, photos.
- The tour can be accessible to people with disabilities. The customer must participate in the tour with a companion since driving the jet ski for 1 hour can be fatiguing. (In case of cessation of activity fatigue or others once initiated this, the / client would be transferred by boat and our monitors would be responsible for dragging the jet ski until the end of the tour (of course without any hassle or additional cost).
What to bring
- Passport or ID (original or copy) or send ahead via email or WhatsApp.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and a bathing suit to make the trip as we can get wet during the ride, or when we stop to take a swim in a beautiful corner of the coast.